Lemons are an incredible source of vitamin C, iron and zinc – three essential nutrients for overall good health. There are numerous advantages associated with using lemons regularly on both health and aesthetic grounds.
Other uses for it include cleaning and as a natural repellent.
Lemon belongs to the Rutaceae family and is an aromatic citrus fruit with vibrant yellow hue when fully mature. Citrus fruits provide essential vitamin C intake which supports immune health.
How To Prepare Lemon
- Get one glass of moderately hot water
- Put 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of lemon
- Stir properly
- Drink when you wake up in the morning on an empty stomach
How Lemon Enhances Your Health And Beauty
1. Weight Loss
Lemon can help with weight loss by burning more calories quickly and increasing metabolism. It does so by stimulating thermogenesis, or burning off more of those extra pounds that cling on.
To obtain positive results, sip lemon water on an empty stomach in the morning for optimal results.
Lemon can help build and support a strong immune system. Antioxidants and vitamin C found in lemon provide defense against free radicals which harm our bodies.
Lemon water boasts antiviral and antibacterial qualities that are useful in treating several illnesses, such as colds, coughs and flu. To boost your immunity system simply drink lemon water daily!
Lemon is an amazing fruit for skin health and provides numerous advantages. Loaded with antioxidants and vitamin C, lemon helps ward off free radicals that accelerate aging by fighting free radicals off naturally.
Lemon’s anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties help clear away acne-causing germs while refreshing your face.
Additionally, it helps in reducing blemishes, evening out skin tone, eliminating excess oil production and clearing away blackheads.
How To Use Lemon On Your Skin:
- Just rub half piece of lemon on the place affected by sun tan
- Allow for approximately 5 to 6 minutes
- Use water to wash
- Do this for approximately 5 to 6 times a week until the tanning is no more
Lemon offers many advantages for maintaining healthy hair. With its high concentration of vitamins C and E as well as antioxidants, lemon can promote hair development while stopping loss and providing nourishment to both scalp and follicles.
Prevention and reduction of dandruff also helps ensure smooth, lustrous locks.
How To Use Lemon On Your Hair:
- Squeeze out one lemon
- Put 1 tbsp mustard oil or olive oil and mix together with the lemon
- Rub the mixture on your hair and wait for approximately 7 – 8 minutes
- Use shampoo to was your hair. This will help to reduce dandruff and give your hair nourishment, and also makes your hair to shine.