Are you an avid coffee lover? This body wash may just become your new obsession! With its DIY instructions and delicious scent, creating coffee body was at home is now easier than ever! Learn how to create coffee body was today.
Making your own body washes can be both challenging and fun; use whatever ingredients work best for your skin type to craft an assortment of unique washes!
1. Ground 2 tablespoon of Coffee
2. 1 teaspoon of Coffee seed oil (optional)
2. Add 2 teaspoon of Almond Oil
3. liquid castile soap (unscented), preferable Dr. Bronner’s brand
4. 20 drops of vanilla essential oil
5. Clean empty bottle
- Put the Castile soap in a bowl
- Add coffee, almond oil, and vanilla essential oil to a different bowl.
- Then, if you have it, add coffee seed oil (it’s absolutely optional), but if not, don’t
- Combine all ingredients and pour the coffee mixture into castile soap.
- Mix properly and gently.
- Pour it with a funnel into the bottle.
- That’s it, it’s ready and you can now use your coffee skin wash
Now you know how to prepare you coffee skin wash, let’s talk about the benefits below.
Coffee Benefits To Your Skin
- due to its antioxidant content, aids in firming up your skin and increasing collagen.
- It lessens stretch marks, cellulite, and fights acne.
- A fantastic natural skin exfoliant is coffee. Exfoliating your skin lightly is beneficial.
- coffee aids in achieving soft, smooth, and radiant skin.
- aids in cleaning your skin of pollutants, grime, and dead skin cells
- Its scent helps you feel relaxed and less stressed.
- Coffee helps shield your skin from UV harm.
About Castile Soap And How They Made It
Castile soap is a vegetable-based product composed of oils such as hemp, coconut and olive, making it suitable for topical application and various cleaning tasks.
Castile soap is natural, vegan and biodegradable – three attributes it shares with no other soaps! Additionally, unlike the majority of soaps which contain animal fats.
Formulating liquid soap requires mixing potassium hydroxide lye with water and plant or vegetable oils.
Below Are The Benefits Of Castile Soap:
- Castile soap is incredibly adaptable. It can be used for just about any cleaning job you can imagine, including cleaning your body, your face, your kitchen, your dishes, your clothes, and even your pet.
- Due to its high concentration, castile soap requires less soap every cleaning.
- It is the best soap for sensitive skin, helping to make your skin incredibly smooth, and is very effective at eradicating germs.
- It is natural and devoid of any potentially hazardous substances for your skin.
Vanilla Essential Oil Benefits To The Skin
- brightens and revitalizes dull skin while treating it
- It lessens aging symptoms including wrinkles and fine lines.
- Antioxidants in vanilla essential oil make your skin firm and combat free radicals.
- Also, vanilla oil has hydrating qualities that aid in making your skin soft and supple.
- As it has anti-bacterial qualities and gently cleanses your skin, it also aids in the prevention of acne.
- The beautiful perfume of vanilla is relaxing and uplifts your mood.
Almond Oil Benefits To the Skin
- aids in naturally eliminating skin tan
- It softens and illuminates skin, aiding in the healing of dry skin.
- Almond oil is high in vitamin E, promotes collagen production, and helps your skin look healthy.
- Almond oil helps to deeply nourish your skin and has excellent moisturizing qualities.
- Also, it aids in treating psoriasis, eczema, and stretch marks.
Handmade body washes made with coffee are delightful, both visually and aroma wise, not only due to their pleasant fragrance but also due to the natural ingredients they contain that provide many health benefits for skin and overall well-being. With their deep yet gentle cleansing abilities and superior smoothing properties, handmade coffee body washes will leave skin healthy, soft, smooth, and shiny!
Also Read : 3 Ways Turmeric Helps Your Skin Health